Monday, October 18, 2010

A little taste of dual language immersion...

One of the schools I am interning in offers dual language classes. I have learned so much in this class, I thought I’d share a video that can give you a little glimpse or taste of what it’s like.

Please note, this is not a video of the school where I am placed, but it will still give you a good idea of what it's about.

¡Espero lo disfruten!

(I hope you enjoy it!)

1 comment:

  1. This is such an amazing school! One of the kids really surprised me because his tone of voice, expression, and accent in Spanish sounded so authentic. I can't believe they are learning so much in so little time. It just goes to show you how dedicated students (and with the help of their teachers)can turn out to be exceptional. This video really blows my mind and I am so curious to see how your school operates. If it is anything like this video shows, I am very jealous! This also makes me feel jealous because I so want to speak Spanish. Like many other people will admit, I took Spanish in high school, but have lost almost all that I've learned. This is just a wonderful concept, and these students are receiving a really great education.

    ReplyDelete